Balance Interiors is a Calgary-based based cabinet, door and millwork shop. Muse Design was commissioned to develop a new visual identity for the practice, which included a logo, website and stationery design that would appear distinctive, contemporary and professional, and leverage clear architectural design cues such as space, shape, material, and process. It was also to pay homage to the company’s Canadian heritage and local roots.
In addition to developing a website that was clean and easy to navigate, a strategic Search Engine Optimization strategy was implemented along with robust analytics and tracking tools.
• Brand development and implementation
• Copywriting and user interface/user experience design
• Intuitive client-side site management tools
• Search engine optimization and analytics
• Social media consultation
• Ongoing marketing materials and assets