Pacekids Programs is a local non-profit organization providing therapeutic support to children with special needs. Pacekids contacted Muse Design to plan, design and develop their new website and integrate a number of features including newsletter sign up, event management and lending library functionality.
We delivered a comprehensive solution that considered the ease-of-use for website administrators while providing a stylish design that resonates with the end user. The website was built using the easy-to-use WordPress interface, allowing Pacekids to easily add and organize content, create galleries, collect information, manage an online lending library, manage contacts and send out email newsletters.
• Copywriting and user interface design
• Custom database development and legacy database integration
• Intuitive client-side site management tools
• Search engine optimization and analytics
• Social media consultation
• Ongoing marketing materials and assets